If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we will identify the root cause of your problems and treat this rather than the symptom(s) in isolation.
Symptoms of Foot Problems
- You tend to have Sore Feet in the Morning or Evening
- Prone to Pain in One or More Joints in Your Legs at the End of the Day
- You have Visible Foot Problems [ie, calluses, bunions, fallen arches, etc]
- Standing, Walking or Running gives you Leg / Back Joint Pain
- Your Parents have Problems with their Feet, Legs or Backs