If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we will identify the root cause of your problems and treat this rather than the symptom(s) in isolation.
Symptoms of a Disc Problem
- Pain in Your Neck or Back; Oftentimes Severe
- Sharp Pain Down Your Legs or Arms
- Restricted Movement of Your Back or Neck
- Weakness, Coldness, Tingling or Numbness in Your Legs or Arms
- Weakness and Fatigue
- Muscle Spasms
- Inability to Stand Straight
- Increased Pain with Coughing, Sneezing or Straining
Problems with urination, numbness in your bottom or severe pain down one or both legs should always be investigated.